Accommodation for ICFP and FSCD will be in Oxford colleges. All the colleges provide ensuite rooms and are within a short walk of the venue. All prices include taxes (VAT); all rooms except at St Antony’s include breakfast. Room blocks will be released at the end of June 2017, however you will still be able to book rooms on availability basis and following the same process after the cut off date.
We have reserved blocks of rooms at the following colleges:
- Lady Margaret Hall (£68 per night), 12 minutes’ walk
- St Hugh’s College, Rachel Trickett Building (£65 per night, no internet) and Maplethorpe Building (£75 per night), 8 minutes’ walk
- St Antony’s College (£68 per night, no breakfast), 5 minutes’ walk
- Wolfson College (£58 per night), 20 minutes’ walk
- Exeter College, Cohen Quad, Walton St (£75 per night), 8 minutes’ walk
In order to book accommodation, please complete this form. You can specify a preferred college, or let us choose one. We will then send you a booking code by which you can reserve and pay for your room. There is only a limited availability in each college, so we cannot guarantee to meet your preference.