Welcome to the website of the ICOOOLPS 2015 conference. We are working hard to fill the website with all related information. Please check back soon!
ICOOOLPS: Call for PapersView track page for all details
Topics of interest for ICOOOLPS include, but are not limited to:
- implementation of fundamental OO and OO-like features (e.g. inheritance, parametric types, memory management, objects, prototypes),
- runtime systems (e.g. compilers, linkers, virtual machines, garbage collectors),
- optimizations (e.g. static or dynamic analyses, adaptive virtual machines),
- resource constraints (e.g. time for real-time systems, space or low-power for embedded systems) and relevant choices and tradeoffs (e.g. constant time vs. non-constant time mechanisms,
- separate compilation vs. global compilation,
- dynamic loading vs. global linking, dynamic checking vs. proof-carrying code…).
ICOOOLPS is not a mini-conference; it is a workshop designed to facilitate discussion and the exchange of ideas between peers. ICOOOLPS therefore welcomes both position (1—4 pages) and research (max. 10 pages) papers.
Position papers should outline interesting or unconventional ideas, which need not be fully fleshed out.
Research papers are expected to contain more complete ideas, but these need not necessarily be fully complete as with a traditional conference.
Authors will be given the option to publish their papers (short or long) in the ACM Digital Library if they wish.
Submissions must be written in English, formatted according to ACM SIGPLAN Proceedings style. Please submit via the EasyChair submission site.