Welcome to the website of the Truffle 2015 conference. We are working hard to fill the website with all related information. Please check back soon!
Truffle: Call For ParticipationView track page for all details
We solicit discussion topic proposals, describing both ongoing and future projects, in the form of extended (1-3 page) abstracts. The discussion topics include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Case studies of existing Truffle language implementations.
- Comparing alternative language implementation techniques to Truffle.
- Performance analysis and/or optimizations for Truffle language implementations.
- Tooling support for Truffle languages.
- Infrastructure-level optimizations and extensions that can benefit languages built with Truffle.
- New research project proposals utilizing Truffle and/or Graal.
Depending on the number of accepted submissions, we expect topics to cover between 30 minutes and 60 minutes time slots at the workshop. All proposals should be submitted by email to Adam Welc
- deadline for proposal submissions: April 23, 2015 (by 11:59 PM AoE)
- notification: May 1, 2015
Participants with accepted proposals may ask for financial support to cover travel costs. The financial support is optional and its total amount, if any, will be determined by the organizing committee. Please indicate if financial support is being requested as part of the submission.