Call for Full Research Papers
Research Papers describe fully developed work and complete results.
Maximum length is 10 pages (ACM Conference Format - including references).
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Formal verification techniques for automated analysis of software
- Formal analysis for modeling languages, such as UML/state charts
- Formal specification languages, temporal logic, design-by-contract
- Model checking
- Automated theorem proving, including SAT and SMT
- Verifying compilers
- Abstraction and symbolic execution techniques
- Static analysis and abstract interpretation
- Combination of verification techniques
- Modular and compositional verification techniques
- Verification of timed and probabilistic systems
- Automated testing using advanced analysis techniques
- Combination of static and dynamic analyses
- Derivation of specifications, test cases, or other useful material via formal analysis
- Case studies of interesting systems or with interesting results
- Engineering and implementation of software verification and analysis tools
- Benchmark and comparative studies for formal verification and analysis tools
- Formal methods education and training
- Insightful surveys or historical accounts on topics of relevance to the symposium
The contributions to SPIN 2017 will be published as ACM Proceedings, and should be submitted in the ACM Conference Format: https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template (use the sigconf template)
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this symposium. Authors are required to adhere to the ACM Policy and Procedures on Plagiarism and the ACM Policy on Prior Publication and Simultaneous Submissions.
A Best Research Paper award will be given.
A selection of best Research Papers will be invited to a special issue of the International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer (STTT).
|Sat 15 Apr 2017|
|Sat 20 May 2017|
|Thu 13 - Fri 14 Jul 2017|
|Fri 17 Feb 2017|