The conference will be held at Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza:
The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, also known as LAX.
Uber from LAX to the hotel costs about $35 and takes 45-60 minutes depending on the traffic.
Public transport from LAX to the hotel costs about $10 and takes 60 minutes using FlyAway LAX shuttle bus and municipal buses.
Main form of public transportation in Los Angeles is buses and metro. Google Maps is useful and contains public transport information.
Los Angeles enjoys a mild Mediterranean climate — moderate temperatures with low humidity year-round. Days are warm to hot (28°C, 82°F), and nights are mild (17°C, 63°F).
- City of Los Angeles, Tourist Information
- Public Transit Information
- Tourist Information Center Locations
- County of Los Angeles, Visitor Info
- Downtown LA, Tourist Information
- Santa Monica, Tourist Information
- West Hollywood, Tourist Information
- The Broad, Contemporary Art Museum
- Griffith Observatory and Griffith Park Hiking