Registered user since Sat 16 Jan 2016
Name: Arie Gurfinkel
Bio: I am a Senior Researcher at the Software Engineering Institute and a Research Scientist at the at the School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University. I have received a Ph.D. from the Computer Science Department of University of Toronto in 2007.
Computer systems are becoming smaller, faster, pervasive, ubiquitous, mobile, connected, adaptable, and “smart”. We are increasingly becoming dependent on their correct operation. Yet, developing correct systems is challenging. The goal of my research is to help developing, testing, and verifying complex computer systems through automation. My primary focus areas are Automated Program Analysis, Software Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation. See my CV for information on recent research projects.
Country: United States
Affiliation: Carnegie Mellon University
Personal website: http://arieg.bitbucket.org/
POPL 2016 Activities
- Committee Member in Program Committee for POPL 2016 Research Papers
- Committee Member in Program Committee for POPL 2016
- Author of Maximal Specification Synthesis within the Research Papers-track in POPL 2016
- Session Chair of Parameterized and Component-Based Systems (part of VMCAI)
- Committee Member in Program Committee for VMCAI
- Session Chair of Track 1: Algorithmic Verification (part of POPL 2016 Research Papers)
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile