Registered user since Fri 12 Jun 2020
I am an assistant professor at the Jheronimus Academy Data and Engineering Lab of the Jheronimus Academy of Data Science, a collaboration between Tilburg University and Eindhoven Technical University.
From 2018 to 2019, I was a postdoctoral fellow at the Software Languages Lab of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel with Prof. Coen De Roover.
In 2018, I received a Ph.D. from the University of Salerno, advised by Prof. Andrea De Lucia, with a thesis entitled “Methods and Tools for Focusing and Prioritizing the Testing Effort”.
My research is on empirical software engineering, particularly software maintenance and evolution and software testing, where I apply machine learning and search-based algorithms on data mined from software repositories.
I serve as a program committee member of international conferences and as a referee for various international journals in software engineering and artificial intelligence.
International Conference on Program Comprehension
- Toward Automated Exploit Generation for Known Vulnerabilities in Open-Source Libraries
- Adaptive Selection of Classifiers for Bug Prediction: A Large-Scale Empirical Analysis of Its Performances and a Benchmark Study (SCP)
- Tool Co-Chair in Organizing Committee
- Session Chair of Impact on Code (part of Research)
- Track co-chair in Program Committee within the Tool Demonstration-track
View general profile