Registered user since Tue 17 Mar 2015
Name: Patrick Eugster
Bio: Professor Eugster’s research aims at proposing support for developing distributed systems. Particular topics of interest, in the context of distributed settings, include algorithms, middleware, and programming languages, abstractions, and methodologies.
Professor Eugster was educated in Switzerland, and has worked for both Swiss Federal Institutes of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL) and in Zurich (ETHZ), as well as for Sun Microsystems (now Oracle) prior to joining Purdue University. He has authored over 70 refereed articles, and is a member of ACM and IEEE. Among other awards for his research and teaching, Professor Eugster has received an NSF CAREER award (2007) and Experienced Researcher fellowship by the Alexander von Humboldt foundation (2011). He is also a participant of the 2011 DARPA Computer Science Study Panel.
Country: United States
Affiliation: Purdue University
Personal website: https://www.cs.purdue.edu/people/faculty/peugster/
SPLASH 2016 Activities
- SPLASH 2013 Co-Chair and OOPSLA 2015 PC Chair in Steering Committee for SPLASH 2016
- Author of SecureScala: Scala Embedding of Secure Computations within the Scala-track in Scala 2016
- Committee Member in Organizing Committee for REBLS 2016
- Committee Member in Program Committee for SPLASH 2016 OOPSLA
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile