Registered user since Tue 19 Aug 2014
Tiark Rompf is an assistant professor at Purdue University. His work focuses on runtime code generation, advanced compiler technology, and associated language support. From 2008 to 2014 he was a member of Martin Odersky’s Scala team at EPFL where he developed the LMS compiler framework and made various contributions to the Scala language and toolchain (delimited continuations, efficient immutable data structures, compiler speedups, type system work).
- Staged Abstract Interpreters
- Committee Member in Review Committee within the OOPSLA-track
- Session Chair of Language Design (part of OOPSLA)
- Staged Abstract Interpreters: Fast and Modular Whole-Program Analysis via Meta-programming
- Precise Reasoning with Structured Time, Structured Heaps, and Collective Operations
View general profile