Registered user since Sat 5 Apr 2014
Name: Shriram Krishnamurthi
Bio: I am the Vice President for Programming Languages at Brown University in Providence, RI, USA. I’m not, really, but that’s what it says on my business card.
I believe tropical fruit are superior to all other kinds. I’d probably rather be out riding a bike up a mountain (slowly). I am terrified of success, because I may be forced to buy a suit. You can learn other things about me from my very serious Web site.
I am also known to interrogate my audiences to ensure they’re paying attention. So, be alert. You can read email later.
Affiliation: Brown University, USA
Personal website: https://cs.brown.edu/~sk/
SPLASH 2013 Activities
- Author of Whalesong: Running Racket in the Browser within the Research Papers-track in DLS 2013
- Author of Usable Security as a Static Analysis Problem: Modeling and Reasoning About User Permissions in Social-Sharing Systems within the Research Papers-track in Onward! 2013
- Author of Panel — MOOCs: Early Experience within the SPLASH-E-track in SPLASH 2013
- Author of Bootstrap: Programming Games with Algebra within the SPLASH-E-track in SPLASH 2013
- Author of Debate: Should Software Conferences Respect Software? within the Panels-track in SPLASH 2013
- Author of Python: The Full Monty; A Tested Semantics for the Python Programming Language within the OOPSLA-track in SPLASH 2013
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile