Student volunteers are vital for the success of ICST, as they help in many aspects of the conference from registration to assisting the various sessions.
Becoming a volunteer can also help the student as they can virtually meet, interact, and network with leading academic and industrial researchers and practitioners in the area of software testing. If you are an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD student, and would like to join the volunteer team, please submit an application using the form specified below. Notifications will be sent by March 8th, 2021.
- Free student registration to the main conference, as well as the possibility of attending workshops (Except for paper authors; in this case, the registration of an author is required.)
- Opportunity to virtually meet and talk with leading researchers, practitioners, and fellow students.
- Approximately 20 hours of work during the week of the conference
- General assistance and specific during the virtual sessions
- Technical assistance to speakers and conference participants
- Provide to the participants, directions to the virtual rooms of the conference
- Availability between April 11 and April 16, 2021 (inclusive). You will be requested to specify in the application form if you are not available on any of the conference program days. Not all volunteers will be required during the entire conference, and we can take this information into account during selection.
- Enrollment as a full-time Ph.D., Masters, or undergraduate student at the time of the conference
- Proficiency in English
- Complete the online application form: https://forms.gle/nnF2CQZs8LJjwBay7
Deadline for the application: February 22, 2021
Notification date: March 8, 2021
Simone R Senger Souza, ICMC, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil