ECOOP is Europe’s longest-standing annual Programming Languages conference, bringing together researchers, practitioners, and students to share their ideas and experiences in all topics related to programming languages, software development, object-oriented technologies, systems and applications. ECOOP welcomes high quality research papers relating to these fields in a broad sense.
In 2021 we celebrate the 35th ECOOP!
ECOOP 2021 is co-located with ISSTA 2021.
See the list of accepted papers.
We are pleased to announce that this year’s workshops will be:
- Workshop on AI and Software Testing/Analysis (AISTA)
International Workshop on Smart Contract Analysis (WOSCA)[cancelled]
- International Workshop on Verification of Objects at Runtime Execution (VORTEX)
- International Workshop on Context-Oriented Programming and Advanced Modularity (COP)
- Workshop on Implementation, Compilation, Optimization of OO Languages, Programs and Systems (ICOOOLPS)
- Workshop on Formal Techniques for Java-like Programs (FTfJP)
The winners of the AITO Dahl-Nygaard Awards 2021:
The AITO Dahl-Nygaard Senior Prize: Kim Bruce
The AITO Dahl-Nygaard Junior Prize: Karim Ali
The AITO Test of Time Award:
- An Overview of AspectJ. Gregor Kiczales, Erik Hilsdale, Jim Hugunin, Mik Kersten, Jeffrey Palm, William G. Griswold. ECOOP 2001
Lossless, Persisted Summarization of Static Callgraph, Points-To and Data-Flow Analysis. Philipp Dominik Schubert, Ben Hermann, Eric Bodden
Multiparty Languages: the Choreographic and Multitier Cases. Saverio Giallorenzo, Fabrizio Montesi, Marco Peressotti, David Richter, Guido Salvaneschi, Pascal Weisenburger
The proceedings volume of ECOOP 2021 is now officially published as volume 194 of LIPIcs (open access).
ECOOP 2022 Preview
See you at ECOOP 2022 in Berlin, Germany!