Welcome to the website of the ECOOP/ISSTA 2021 conferences.
Virtual Aarhus 2021
|ECOOP 2021 is the 35th occurrence of ECOOP - Europe’s longest-standing annual Programming Languages conference - bringing together researchers, practitioners, and students to share their ideas and experiences in all topics related to programming languages, software development, object-oriented technologies, systems and applications. ECOOP welcomes high quality research papers relating to these fields in a broad sense.
|ISSTA 2021 is the 30th International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis. ISSTA is the leading research symposium on software testing and analysis, bringing together academics, industrial researchers, and practitioners to exchange new ideas, problems, and experience on how to analyze and test software systems.
|SPIN 2021 is the 27th edition of the SPIN symposium, which aims at bringing together researchers and practitioners interested in automated tool-based techniques for the analysis of software as well as models of software, for the purpose of verification and validation of both concurrent and sequential software.
|Rebase is an unusual non-profit conference connecting industry and academia.
We are pleased to announce that this year’s workshops will be:
- Workshop on AI and Software Testing/Analysis (AISTA)
International Workshop on Smart Contract Analysis (WOSCA)[cancelled]
- International Workshop on Verification of Objects at Runtime Execution (VORTEX)
- International Workshop on Context-Oriented Programming and Advanced Modularity (COP)
- Workshop on Implementation, Compilation, Optimization of OO Languages, Programs and Systems (ICOOOLPS)
- Workshop on Formal Techniques for Java-like Programs (FTfJP)