Registered user since Fri 15 Jan 2016
Name: Beta Ziliani
Bio: Currently researcher in the group LIIS at FAMAF, UNC and CONICET (Argentina).
From 04/2015 to 10/2015 Postdoc at LIIS.
PhD from MPI-SWS (Germany), supervisor Dr. Derek Dreyer.
MSc from FCEyN, UBA.
Affiliation: FAMAF, UNC and CONICET
Personal website: http://people.mpi-sws.org/~beta/
Research interests: Interactive theorem proving, formal verification
- Committee Member in Program Committee for CoqPL 2018
- Committee Member in Program Committee for HOPE 2016
- Committee Member in External Review Committee for ICFP 2016 Research Papers
- Author of A “destruct” Tactic for Mtac2 within the -track in CoqPL 2018
- Author of Introducing MetaCoq: A Safe Tactic Language for Coq within the TTT-track in TTT 2017
- Committee Member in Program Committee for ICFP 2017 Research Papers
- Author of Decoding Lua: Formal Semantics for the Developer and the Semanticist within the DLS 2017-track in DLS 2017