Registered user since Thu 1 Sep 2016
I am a member of the Research In Software Engineering (RISE) group at Microsoft Research, and interested in the design and application of strong type systems, declarative programming, and compiler technology. In particular, I work on the Koka language (and mimalloc) where I explore programming with algebraic effect handlers, effect typing, Perceus precise reference counting, and pure functional programming with high performance.
- Author of FP²: Fully in-Place Functional Programming within the ICFP Papers and Events-track
- Diversity Chair in Steering Committee
- Author of Diversity, equality, and inclusion at ICFP within the ICFP Papers and Events-track
- Author of FP^2: Fully in-Place Functional Programming within the Artifact Evaluation-track
- Diversity Committee Chair in Organizing Committee