Registered user since Wed 13 Aug 2014
David H. Lorenz is an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at the Open University of Israel. He is currently a Visiting Professor at the Faculty of Computer Science, Technion—Israel Institute of Technology.
His research interests include language-oriented software engineering and programming, particularly involving domain specific languages. He is a steering committee member and the former chair of the AOSA, a non-profit organization whose mission is to be the primary sponsor for the annual conferences: International Conference on Aspect-Oriented Software Development, International Conference on Modularity, and International Conference on the Art, Science, and Engineering of Programming.
Prof. Lorenz received his PhD in computer science from the Technion—Israel Institute of Technology. He’s a member of the ACM and a member of the IEEE. Contact him at the Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science, Open University of Israel, Raanana 43107, Israel; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author of Application Embedding: A Language Approach to Declarative Web Programming within the Research Papers-track
- Committee Member in Steering Committee
- Author of Language Oriented Modularity: From Theory to Practice within the Research Papers-track
- Author of Application Embedding: From FishTank to Axiom within the Demos-track
- Contributor/Author of Steering Committee Meeting within the Organizational-track
Foundations Of Aspect-Oriented Languages
Modularity Across the System Stack
- Author of Session VII: Panel - Modularity Across the System Stack: Challenges and Opportunities (*Note: this panel session could be extended until 17:45) within the MASS 2016-track
- Author of Session VI: Systems and Aspects - Application-Specific Language-Oriented Modularity: A Case Study of the oVirt Project within the MASS 2016-track
Language Modularity à La Mode
- Author of Toward Practical Language Oriented Modularity within the Language Modularity-track
- Session Chair of LaMOD Workshop Session 1 (part of Language Modularity)
- Author of Workshop Introduction within the Language Modularity-track
- Committee Member in Organizing Committee within the Language Modularity-track
- Author of Workshop Conclusion within the Language Modularity-track