Registered user since Mon 22 Dec 2014
Name: Jan Hoffmann
Bio: I am a Tenure-Track Assistant Professor at Carnegie Mellon’s Computer Science Department, and a member of the Principles of Programming (PoP) group.
My research areas are programming languages and formal methods. I am specifically interested in quantitative verification, type systems, static resource analysis of programs, proof assistants, and system verification.
Before joining Carnegie Mellon, I was an Associate Research Scientist in the Department of Computer Science at Yale. Before that, I was a PhD student at LMU Munich.
Country: United States
Affiliation: Carnegie Mellon University
Personal website: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~janh/
Research interests: Programming languages, formal methods, verification, security and privacy
- Committee Member in Student Research Competition Committee for PLDI 2018
- Author of Arrays and References in Resource Aware ML within the FSCD 2017-track in FSCD 2017
- Committee Member in Program Committee for PLDI 2017
- Author of Relational Cost Analysis within the POPL-track in POPL 2017
- Author of Compositional Certified Resource Bounds within the Research Papers-track in PLDI 2015
- Author of Towards Automatic Resource Bound Analysis for OCaml within the POPL-track in POPL 2017
- Author of Automatic Static Cost Analysis for Parallel Programs within the ESOP-track in ESOP 2015