Registered user since Sun 22 Oct 2017
Jens Lincke is a member of the Software Architecture group at the Hasso Plattner Institute, where he is interested in live and explorative programming (Lively Kernel). He was awarded a PhD for a thesis on evolving tools in a collaborative self-supporting development environment.
- Author of Exploratory and Live, Programming and Coding: A Literature Study Comparing Perspectives on Liveness within the Research Papers-track
- Author of Babylonian-Style Programming: Design and Implementation of an Integration of Live Examples into General-purpose Source Code within the Research Papers-track
- Author of Living in your Programming Environment: Enabling Exploratory Programming for Productivity Tools within the PX/17.2-track
- Author of Towards Concept-aware Programming Environments for Guiding Software Modularity within the PX/17.2-track
- Author of Designing a Live Development Experience for Web Components within the PX/17.2-track