Registered user since Mon 2 Jun 2014
Juha-Pekka Tolvanen (email@example.com) is the CEO of MetaCase. He has been involved in domain-specific approaches and tools, notably metamodeling and code generator development since 1991. Juha-Pekka holds a Ph.D. in computer science from the University of Jyväskylä, Finland and received best national dissertation award 1999. He acts as a consultant world-wide for modeling language and code generation development. Juha-Pekka has authored a book (Domain-Specific Modeling, Wiley) and over 100 articles in software development magazines, journals and conferences.
- Author of What Goes Wrong with Language Definitions and How to Improve the Situation within the Industry Day-track
- Author of T2: Collaborative Modeling and Metamodeling in the Cloud with Versioning within the Tutorials-track
- Author of How MetaEdit+ Supports Co-Evolution of Modeling Languages, Tools and Models within the Tools and Demonstrations-track
- Session Chair of Tutorial on Domain-Specific Modeling for Architecture-Centric Software Engineering (Part 2) (part of Workshops/Tutorials)
- Author of Domain-Specific Modeling for Architecture-Centric Software Engineering within the Workshops/Tutorials-track
- Session Chair of Tutorial on Domain-Specific Modeling for Architecture-Centric Software Engineering (Part 1) (part of Workshops/Tutorials)