Registered user since Sun 16 Oct 2016
Name: Mark Jones
Bio: I am a Professor in the Department of Computer Science in the Maseeh College of Engineering & Computer Science at Portland State University in Portland, Oregon, USA.
My research interests include all aspects of programming language design, implementation, and application. I am particularly interested in the use of advanced programming language technologies for systems programming, and in the development and application of expressive type and module systems that support the construction and certification of secure and reliable software systems.
Affiliation: Portland State University
Personal website: http://web.cecs.pdx.edu/~mpj/
- Program Chair in Program Committee for ICFP 2017 Research Papers
- ICFP'17 Program Chair in Steering Committee for ICFP 2017
- Session Chair of Inference and Analysis (part of ICFP 2017 Research Papers)
- ICFP'17 Program Chair in Steering Committee for ICFP 2018
- Session Chair of Tuesday Keynote (part of ICFP 2017 Keynotes and Reports)
- Program Chair of Program Chair's Report within the Keynotes and Reports-track in ICFP 2017
- Programme Chair in Organizing Committee for ICFP 2017
- ICFP'17 Program Chair in Steering Committee for ICFP 2016