Registered user since Sun 16 Oct 2016
I am a Professor in the Department of Computer Science in the Maseeh College of Engineering & Computer Science at Portland State University in Portland, Oregon, USA.
My research interests include all aspects of programming language design, implementation, and application. I am particularly interested in the use of advanced programming language technologies for systems programming, and in the development and application of expressive type and module systems that support the construction and certification of secure and reliable software systems.
- Program Chair in Program Committee within the Research Papers-track
- ICFP'17 Program Chair in Steering Committee
- Session Chair of Inference and Analysis (part of Research Papers)
- Session Chair of Tuesday Keynote (part of Keynotes and Reports)
- Program Chair of Program Chair's Report within the Keynotes and Reports-track
- Programme Chair in Organizing Committee