conf.researchr.org / Semyon Grigorev
Registered user since Sat 14 Oct 2017
- 2006 – 2012 Saint Petersburg State University, master’s degree in Information Technology, thesis: Automated transformation of dynamic SQL queries in information system reengineering.
- 2012 – 2016 Ph.D. student at Saint Petersburg State University. PhD thesis: Parsing of dynamically generated code.
- 2013 – 2017 Senior Lecturer at the Saint Petersburg State University.
- 2012 – to date researcher at JetBrains.
- 2017 – to date Associate Professor at the Saint Petersburg State University.
Affiliation:Saint-Petersburg State University, JetBrains Research
Research interests:Formal language theory, Graph theory, Graph databases, Parallel programming, GPGPU, Software (re)engineering
|TyDe 2018||Author of Extended Abstract: F# OpenCL Type Provider within the TyDe 2018-track|