Welcome to the 2017 ACM SIGPLAN International Symposium on Memory Management (ISMM).
Submission deadline extended until March 5, 2017, AoE: http://ismm17.hotcrp.com
ISMM 2017 is co-located with PLDI 2017 in Barcelona, Spain and will take place at the premises of the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), located in the south of Barcelona, close to the airport and to the city centre.
ISMM is a premier forum for research in memory management. ISMM solicits papers from the areas including but not limited to:
- Memory allocation and de-allocation
- Garbage Collection algorithms and implementations
- Formal analysis and verification of memory management algorithms
- Compiler analyses to aid memory management
- Tools to analyze memory usage of programs
- Empirical analysis of memory intensive programs
- Formal analysis and verification of memory intensive programs
- Memory system design and analysis
- Hardware support for memory management
- Memory management for new or non-traditional systems
- Novel memory architectures
- Memory management at datacenter and cloud scales