Welcome to the 2017 ACM SIGPLAN International Symposium on Memory Management (ISMM).
ISMM 2017 is co-located with PLDI 2017 in Barcelona, Spain.
ISMM is a premier forum for research in memory management. ISMM solicits papers from the areas including but not limited to:
- Memory allocation and de-allocation
- Garbage Collection algorithms and implementations
- Formal analysis and verification of memory management algorithms
- Compiler analyses to aid memory management
- Tools to analyze memory usage of programs
- Empirical analysis of memory intensive programs
- Formal analysis and verification of memory intensive programs
- Memory system design and analysis
- Hardware support for memory management
- Memory management for new or non-traditional systems
- Novel memory architectures
- Memory management at datacenter and cloud scales