ISMM 2019: Call for PapersView track page for all details
The ACM SIGPLAN International Symposium on Memory Management (ISMM 2019) is soliciting full-length submissions covering new work on all memory management related topics, as well as papers presenting confirmations or refutations of important prior results. Surveys and comparative analyses that shed new light on previously published techniques are also welcome.
Areas of interest include but are not limited to:
- Memory system design and analysis
- Hardware support for memory management
- Memory management for large-scale data-intensive systems
- Novel memory architectures
- Memory management at datacenter and cloud scales
- Garbage Collection algorithms and implementations
- Formal analysis and verification of memory management algorithms
- Compiler analyses to aid memory management
- Tools to analyze memory usage of programs
- Memory allocation and de-allocation
- Empirical analysis of memory intensive programs
- Formal analysis and verification of memory intensive programs
All papers must be submitted on-line in Portable Document Format (PDF). The submission site will be at http://ismm2019.hotcrp.com.
The Program Committee (PC) and External Review Committee (ERC) will read submissions and judge them on scientific merit, innovation, readability, and relevance. Papers previously published or already being reviewed by another conference are not eligible. If a closely related paper has been submitted elsewhere, the authors must notify the Program Chair as per the SIGPLAN republication policy. Papers should be self-contained. Reviewers are not required to read appendices, so a paper should be intelligible without them. Supplemental or auxiliary materials are not accepted.