Dear Members of the ICSE Community,
We have had – understandably – several inquiries about the coronavirus outbreak, and how it may affect the ICSE 2020 conference, which is scheduled to take place May 23-29.
We are closely monitoring the news and consulting with health organizations on the status of the outbreak. At this point, however, it is unclear how the outbreak will progress and it seems best to give things some time.
Thus, at this time, we are still planning to hold the conference as scheduled.
We will revisit this issue in about five weeks, prior to the early registration deadline of March 20.
Meanwhile, remember that registration can be cancelled at any time up to May 1st, at a cost of only 50,000 KRW (about $42 USD).
And hotel reservations at the Dragon City hotel-plex can be canceled at no cost up until 14 days prior to check-in
We will be in touch with an update in March.
Gregg Rothermel and Doo-Hwan Bae,