28th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Program Comprehension (ICPC 2020)
ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Awards will be given to:
- An Empirical Study of Quick Remedy Commits; by Fengcai Wen, Csaba Nagy, Michele Lanza, and Gabriele Bavota (Software Institute, USI Università della Svizzera Italiana)
- A Self-Attentional Neural Architecture for Code Completion with Multi-Task Learning; by Fang Liu, Ge Li, Bolin Wei, Xin Xia, Zhiyi Fu, and Zhi Jin (Peking University; Monash University)
The session schedule for virtual ICPC 2020 is out, please check the following document: virtual ICPC 2020 session schedule
Dear Authors of accepted papers, please check the following document for further information of virtual ICPC 2020, which will be take place online with Zoom : Here!
The followings are Timeline for virtual ICPC 2020. The detailed program will be announced soon (You can translate UTC times into your local time using a converter like this one: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20200707T000000&p1=1440)
- July 13 13:30-14:30 UTC, 15:00-18:00 UTC
- July 14 00:00-03:00 UTC, 07:00-10:00 UTC, 13:30-14:30 UTC, 15:00-18:00 UTC
- July 15 00:00-03:00 UTC, 07:00-10:00 UTC, 13:30-14:30 UTC
The International Conference on Program Comprehension (ICPC) is the premier venue for work in the area of program comprehension. It encompasses both human activities for comprehending the software and technologies for supporting such comprehension. ICPC 2020 promises to provide a quality forum for researchers and practitioners from academia, industry, and government to present and to discuss state-of-the-art results and best practices in the field of program comprehension.
The 28th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Program Comprehension (ICPC 2020), co-located with ICSE 2020, will be held virtually during July 13 - 15, 2020 (UTC).
Please feel free to download and distribute the ICPC 2020 flyer!