RE ’22 will be held during the week of August 15, 2022 with
- Doctoral Symposium and 3 workshops (CrowdRE, EnviRE, and RE4ES) are held on Monday, August 15.
- Tutorials and 4 workshops (AIRE, ESPRE, MoDRE, and REWBHA) are held on Tuesday, August 16.
- Keynotes, Panels and presentations of the various tracks are held between Wednesday, August 17 to Friday, August 19.
- The keynote of Prof. Didar Zowghi is now confirmed for the first session on Thursday, August 18. The other 3 keynotes will be confirmed in due course.
- For each of the 5 days of the conference, the first session starts at 7pm Melbourne time (UTC +10) / 2:30pm Delhi time (UTC +5.5) / 11am Zürich time (UTC +2) / 5am New York time (UTC -4).
- On each conference day, a 5 hour time-window is used, hence the last session ends at midnight Melbourne time (UTC +10) / 7:30pm Delhi time (UTC +5.5) / 4pm Zürich time (UTC +2) / 10am New York time (UTC -4).
For more information, please check out the Program at a glance that provides further information about session times, breaks, and social events, respectively.