Become a Sponsor of ECBS 2023 and let your organization / company / product / service be discovered by professionals interested in engineering for computer based systems, academics, and engineers alike. ECBS hosts researchers from systems engineering that integrate software, hardware, and communication perspectives, including modeling, simulation, safety, security, reliability, and project management. It is organized in cooperation with ACM. As a sponsor of ECBS, your organization will have a unique opportunity to interact with the world’s leading researchers in the domain.
We rely on sponsorship to help us keep the registration costs affordable for attendees. We are grateful for the sponsors’ support of our community. For more information, or to join us as a sponsor, please contact the general chair ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) by email indicating the sponsorship level and a short description of your company.
|Small logo on the conference website||x|
|Sponsor name acknowledged at opening plenary session||x||x||x||x|
|Large logo on the conference publicity materials||x||x||x|
|Mention in the conference social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter)||x||x||x|
|Commercial sheet in the conference packs of all ECBS2023 participants||x||x||x|
|Wide option of promotional materials (flyers, brochures, pens, lanyards, scratchpads) in the attendee packs||x||x|
|Networking/recruitment event with interested participants (mostly Ph.D. students and senior practitioners)||x||x|
|Special mention in the opening ceremony of the conference||x||x|
|Prominent logo on the conference T-Shirt used by conference staff||x|
|Additional promotional options upon request||x||x||x||x|
|Cost in SEK||20000||30000||40000||55000|
|Cost in EUR||1760||2640||3520||4840|
- This web page does not address ACM cooperation, which has been separately arranged.
- Sponsorship funds will in part be used to reduce costs of participation at the conference by attendees, and in part to enhance services and quality of events. Use of funds will be at the discretion of conference organizers.
- Selection of papers, keynote speakers, workshops, formal demonstrations, tutorials, and other program elements will be based on scientific merit and be performed by peer review independent of all sponsors.
- Sponsors who also participate in peer review will be asked to declare any conflicts of interest that may arise.
- Papers or talks may contain material critical of your company, products, or services. In the interest of free speech and freedom from bias, the conference will not take any steps to suppress such material, although we will help ensure all material is in good taste.
- The organizers reserve the right to limit sponsorship to sponsors relevant to the objectives of the conference.
- Sponsors will be asked to sign a formal agreement outlining the responsibilities of each party.
- Sponsors are asked to participate in helping promote the conference.
- Other sponsors may have negotiated different arrangements than those indicated on this page.
- In the case of a force majeure cancellation of part or all of the conference, or other difficulties such as travel restrictions caused by world events, priority will be given to refunding attendees’ fees (in whole or in part as possible). Sponsors would still be listed on the conference website. The contents of the call for sponsors are subject to correction and fine-tuning at any time.