Become a Sponsor of MODELS and expose your organization, company, product, or service to hundreds of people interested in Model-Driven Engineering, academics, and engineers alike.
MODELS is the premier international conference on model-driven engineering languages and systems. It is organized with the support of ACM SIGSOFT and IEEE TCSE. MODELS attracts every year the top researchers and practitioners of advanced software engineering using MDE. In 2021, we expect around 400 participants from countries worldwide — including academic, industrial, and governmental researchers and advanced practitioners. As a sponsor of MODELS, your organization will have a unique opportunity to interact with the world’s leading architects, researchers, students, and practitioners of advanced software engineering techniques.
Hosted online, MODELS’21 will include a practitioner’s symposium, the industry day, marketed towards engineers building systems using MDE worldwide. The day will feature talks by industry speakers for industrial audiences.
We rely on sponsorship to help us keep the registration costs affordable for attendees. We are grateful for the sponsors’ support of our community.
For more information or to join us as a sponsor, please contact Hideto Ogawa at hideto.ogawa.cp_AT_hitachi.com (replace _AT_ to @)
|Cost||JPY 100,000||JPY 200,000||JPY 300,000||JPN 400,000+|
|Small logo on the conference website||X|
|Large logo on the conference website||X||X||X|
|Banner in the conference platform ||X||X||X|
|Small logo on the conference publicity materials||X||X||X||X|
|Sponsor name acknowledged at the opening plenary session||X||X||X||X|
|Special mention in the opening ceremony of the conference||X||X|
|Mention in the conference social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter)||X||X||X||X|
|Free-pass for MODELS 2021 (including all presentations)||1||2||3||4|
|Networking/recruitment event with interested participants (mostly graduate students)||X||X||X|
|Exhibition booth in the conference platform ||X||X||X|
|Promotional materials uploaded in the conference platform ||X||X|
|Profile/blog post/interview on your company/product on the conference website||X||X|
|Short introduction movie during some of breaks||X|
-  As provided by the sponsor.
-  In coordination with organizers.
-  Appropriate electronic material is to be provided by the sponsor.
- The IEEE and ACM are the top-level conference sponsors, and they have accepted the financial risks of the conference. Their logos will be as prominent as all other sponsors, they will be able to have booths to display their wares, and they will share in any conference profits or losses as per their agreement with the conference. This web page does not address IEEE and ACM sponsorship, which has been separately arranged.
- Sponsorship funds will be used in part to reduce costs of participation at the conference by attendees, and in part to enhance services and quality of events. Use of funds will be at the discretion of conference organizers.
- Selection of papers, keynote speakers, workshops, formal demonstrations, tutorials, and other program elements will be based on scientific merit and be performed by peer review independent of all sponsors.
- Sponsors who also participate in peer review will be asked to declare any conflicts of interest that may arise.
- Competitors may be present as sponsors or as presenters at various sessions.
- Papers or talks may contain material critical of your company, products, or services. In the interest of free speech and freedom from bias, the conference will not take any steps to suppress such material, although we will help ensure all material is in good taste.
- The organizers reserve the right to limit sponsorship to sponsors relevant to the objectives of the conference.
- Sponsors will be asked to sign a formal agreement outlining the responsibilities of each party.
- Sponsors are asked to participate in helping promote the conference.
- Other sponsors may have negotiated different arrangements than those indicated on this page.
- In the case of a force majeur cancellation of part or all of the conference, or other difficulties such as travel restrictions caused by world events, priority will be given to refunding attendees’ fees (in whole or in part as possible). Refunding of sponsorships would only occur to the extent that there are funds available, after other expenses and contractual obligations are covered, and the IEEE/ACM sponsors break even. Sponsors would still be listed on the conference website.
- The contents of the call for sponsors are subject to correction and fine-tuning at any time.