Registered user since Wed 24 Jan 2018
Dr. D. Paul Ralph is an award-winning scientist, author, consultant, and computer science professor at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Canada. His research intersects software engineering, project management and human-computer interaction. Dr. Ralph’s research has been published in premier software engineering outlets including the International Conference on Software Engineering and IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering. He has received funding from Google and The National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. He holds a PhD in Management from the University of British Columbia. Dr. Ralph is also the founding director of the Empirical Standards for Software Engineering Research.
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Technical Track-track
- How Templated Requirements Specifications Inhibit Creativity in Software Engineering
- Social Science Theories in Software Engineering Research
- What Makes Effective Leadership in Agile Software Development Teams?
- Committee Member in Mentors within the SMeW - Student Mentoring Workshop-track
- A Grounded Theory of Coordination in Remote-First and Hybrid Software Teams
Mining Software Repositories
View general profile