Registered user since Thu 19 Sep 2019
I am an Assistant Professor in ECE@Purdue. I hold a PhD in CS from Virginia Tech, where I was advised by Dongyoon Lee (now of Stony Brook).
I study the engineering of computing systems, writ broad. My primary interests are in software correctness, security, and usability. I apply a socio-technical philosophy – high-quality systems must be engineered using both human and technical perspectives. I am an empiricist; I always strive to measure the practical impact of problems and solutions.
Mining Software Repositories
- Author of Artifact for Technical Track Paper: An Empirical Study of Pre-Trained Model Reuse in the Hugging Face Deep Learning Model Registry within the Artifact Evaluation-track
- Author of An Empirical Study of Pre-Trained Model Reuse in the Hugging Face Deep Learning Model Registry within the Technical Track-track
- Mentor in Mentors within the SMeW - Student Mentoring Workshop-track
- Author of Reflecting on Recurring Failures in IoT Development within the NIER Track-track
- Author of Snapshot Metrics Are Not Enough: Analyzing Software Repositories with Longitudinal Metrics within the Tool Demonstrations-track
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Doctoral Symposium-track