Registered user since Thu 20 Apr 2017
Name: Magnus O. Myreen
Bio: I did a B.A. in Computer Science at the University of Oxford, tutored by Dr Jeff Sanders.
I completed my Ph.D. on program verification in 2009 at the University of Cambridge, supervised by Prof. Mike Gordon. My PhD dissertation was selected as the winner of the BCS Distinguished Dissertation Competition 2010.
In 2012, I became a Royal Society Research Fellow, UK.
In 2014, I moved to Chalmers where I became a tenured Associate Professor in 2015.
Affiliation: Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Personal website: http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~myreen/
Research interests: Formal verification, interactive theorem provers, compilers, machine code, functional programming
- Presenter of Tutorial T1: Writing Verified Programs in CakeML within the Tutorials-track in ICFP 2017
- Author of Verified compilation of CakeML to multiple machine-code targets within the CPP-track in CPP 2017
- Author of A verified Lisp implementation for a verified theorem prover within the Scheme-track in Scheme 2016
- Author of Verifying Efficient Function Calls in CakeML within the Research Papers-track in ICFP 2017
- Author of VeriPhy: Verified Controller Executables from Verified Cyber-Physical System Models within the PLDI Research Papers-track in PLDI 2018
- Tutorial organizer of Writing Verified Programs in CakeML within the PLDI Tutorials-track in PLDI 2017
- Author of A New Verified Compiler Backend for CakeML within the Research Papers-track in ICFP 2016
- Speaker of CakeML: from functions to machine code with proof all the way within the DeepSpec 2018-track in DeepSpec 2018
- Presenter of Tutorial T1: Writing Verified Programs in CakeML (part 2) within the Tutorials-track in ICFP 2017
- Committee Member in Program Committee for CPP 2018
- Presenter of Tutorial T1: Writing Verified Programs in CakeML (part 3) within the Tutorials-track in ICFP 2017