Registered user since Mon 10 Jul 2017
Sang Kil Cha is an associate professor at KAIST, and the director of Cyber Security Research Center (CSRC) at KAIST. He received his Ph.D. and M.S. degrees from CMU, and received a B.S. degree from Korea University. His research interests revolve mainly around software security, software engineering, software systems, and program analysis.
- Author of Ankou: Guiding Grey-box Fuzzing towards Combinatorial Difference within the Technical Papers-track
- Student Volunteer Co-Chair in Organizing Committee
- Student Volunteer Co-Chair in Student Volunteer Chairs within the Student Volunteers-track
- Committee Member in Live! Team Korea within the Virtualization-track
- Author of The Art, Science, and Engineering of Fuzzing: A Survey within the Journal First-track