Registered user since Wed 1 Nov 2017
I am the Director of the Software Engineering Application Technology Lab at Huawei, China. Prior to joining Huawei, I was an ARC DECRA Fellow and a lecturer (equivalent to U.S. assistant professor) at the Faculty of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia, from 2018 to 2021. I got my Ph.D degree in June 2014 from College of Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University, China. I was very fortunate to work under the supervision of Prof. Xiaohu Yang and Prof. Jianling Sun. From July 2012 to January 2014, I was a visiting student of Prof. David Lo in Singapore Management Universiy.
To help developers and testers improve their productivity, my current research focuses on data science for software engineering, i.e., mining and analyzing rich data in software repositories to uncover interesting and actionable information. I have employed and customized structured and unstructured data analytics techniques – including data mining, information retrieval, natural language processing, search-based algorithms, and program analysis – to transform passive software engineering data into automated tools and new insights.
- UIS-Hunter: Detecting UI Design Smells in Android Apps
- Smart Contract Security: a Practitioners’ Perspective
- What Makes a Popular Academic AI Repository?
- Revisiting Supervised and Unsupervised Methods for Effort-Aware Cross-Project Defect Prediction
- Defining Smart Contract Defects on Ethereum
- Chatbot4QR: Interactive Query Refinement for Technical Question Retrieval
- A First Look at Human Values-Violation in App Reviews
- An Exploratory Study on the Introduction and Removal of Different Types of Technical Debt
- Modular Tree Network for Source Code Representation Learning
- Smart Contract Security: a Practitioners' Perspective
- A Differential Testing Approach for Evaluating Abstract Syntax Tree Mapping Algorithms
- psc2code: Denoising Code Extraction from Programming Screencasts
- An Empirical Study of the Landscape of Open Source Projects in Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent
- Wireframe-based UI Design Search through Image Autoencoder
- Don't Do That! Hunting Down Visual Design Smells in Complex UIs against Design Guidelines
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Technical Track-track
- Automatic Solution Summarization for Crash Bugs
- Unveiling the Mystery of API Evolution in Deep Learning Frameworks -- A Case Study of Tensorflow 2
- Technical Q&A Site Answer Recommendation via Question Boosting
International Conference on Program Comprehension
View general profile