Registration for ICSE 2022 is now closed.
- Author registration deadline March 31, 2022
- Early registration deadline April 1, 2022
- Last day for refunds on cancelled registration May 1, 2022
- Last day to register for virtual or in-person program May 6, 2022
1. ICSE 2022 Event Format
- ICSE 2022 will be a hybrid conference with the following program elements:
- Many of the events have the option of in-person and virtual registration.
- Registering for the in-person event includes registration for the virtual event. So there is no need to register for both.
- Participants who choose to register for an in-person event can choose to change their registration to virtual up through May 1, 2022 and receive a refund of the difference in registration costs.
- We note that some events only allow virtual registration and some have different in-person format and duration and associated costs.
- The early registration deadline is April 1st, 2022. All subsequent in-person registrations are ‘late’, but we will allow continued virtual registration
Use the ICSE 2022 [registration site] to register for the virtual and in-person versions of the main conference, workshops, and co-located events. If you want to attend both in-person and virtual events, you just need to register for in-person as it includes virtual registration. For ACM/IEEE members, including students and retired members, authentication is through the email address associated with your membership; students should read the information below before proceeding.
- Registration is closed.
- Early registration deadline: April 1st, 2022
2-1. Cancellation and Change Policy
Changing from in-person to virtual registration or cancellation of registration on or before May 1st, 2022, entitles the registrant to a refund, minus the processing fee. No refunds will be given after May 1, 2022. All requests for registration changes or cancellations must be submitted through this form.
2-2. Late Registrations
For those registering after April 1 receiving the e-mail with access information could take up to a full working day depending on your time zone. If you do not receive such e-mail after 24 working hours of your registration, do not hesitate to ask us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
2-3. Student Member Registration
Authentication of student member status is through your ACM/IEEE email address. Please ensure that your ACM/IEEE membership is a student membership prior to registering to ensure you are charged reduced fees. If you are mistakenly classified as a non-student member then contact ACM member services or IEEE member services to have your membership changed to a student membership before registering for ICSE 2022.
2-4. Retired Member Registration
We invite retired ACM/IEEE members to contact us via
email@example.com prior to registration so that we can facilitate their registration with the fees described below.
2-5. Visa Support Letters
ACM can provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. For visa support letters, refer all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- Indicate that you are attending ICSE 2022 in Pittsburgh, PA
- Authors of accepted papers may request a visa support letter prior to registering for the conference; they should provide the title of their paper and indicate whether they are “sole author” or a “co-author"
- Non-authors may request a visa support letter after registering for the conference; they should provide their registration confirmation number
3. Vaccination and Masking Requirements for In-person Events
- If you are registering for an in-person event, you must provide a proof of vaccination
- After registration, you will be contacted via email to provide proof of vaccination.
- Masks will be required at in-person events with exceptions made for eating and drinking.
- For those who register late and did not receive an email for uploading the proof of vaccination, please go to this website, https://mgl.ud.net/fmi/webd/icse_Vax, to upload your proof of vaccination. The vendor is able to handle vaccination information from many different countries. However, if you have trouble please let us know at email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation of verification of your vaccination status that you will need to bring to ICSE and present to the registration desk to receive the badge which will admit you to ICSE 2022 and associated events.
4. Registration Fees
Early Registration rates end 01 April 2022. All rates listed are in USD. All deadlines are at 11:59 PM AoE Time on the stated date.
4-1. Main Conference
- Virtual, May 10-13 / In-person, May 25-27
|Virtual||In-person||1 day in-person||In-person (Late)||1 day in-person (Late)|
|Student - Member||32||485||162||607||202|
|Student - non-Member||38||574||191||717||239|
|Retired - Member||32||485||162||607||202|
Workshops are referred to by their acronymns here, but the full title and links to descriptions of the topics of the workshop are available. Some workshops plan to hold in-person birds of a feather session on May 24, 2022. Registering for in-person attendance at these workshops also includes participation in the virtual workshop; you do not need both virtual and in-person registrations.
Virtual, May 8: NLBSE
Virtual, May 9: BotSE, FairWare, MET, RoSE, SBST
Virtual, May 16: WETSEB, EnCyCriS, SESoS
Virtual, May 17: RoPES, SE4RAI, SEENG
Virtual, May 18: EMIP, IWSiB, Q-SE
Virtual, May 19: APR, DREE, SERP4IoT
Virtual, May 20: GAS, GE@ICSE
In-person, May 24: DREE, SEENG, IWSiB, WETSEB
|Student - Member||13||81||101|
|Student - non-Member||15||96||119|
|Retired - Member||13||81||101|
4-3. Co-located Events
a. Co-located Events (Virtual)
- May 16-17: ICPC, CAIN
- May 16-18: TechDebt
- May 17-18: AST, MOBILESoft
- May 18-19: FormaliSE, CHASE
- May 18-20: SEAMS, MSR
|Student - Member||26|
|Student - non-Member||31|
|Retired - Member||26|
b. Co-located Events - TechDebt, FormaliSE, CHASE, or SEAMS (In-person)
- May 22: FormaliSE
- May 23: CHASE
- May 23: SEAMS
- May 24: TechDebt
|Student - Member||162||202|
|Student - non-Member||191||239|
|Retired - Member||162||202|
c. Co-located Events - MSR (In-person)
- May 23-24: MSR
|Student - Member||291||364|
|Student - non-Member||344||430|
|Retired - Member||292||364|
4-4. Doctoral Symposium / New Faculty Symposium
- Virtual, May 9: Doctoral Symposium
- Virtual, May 16-17: New Faculty Symposium
|Student - Member||13|
|Student - non-Member||15|
|Retired - Member||13|
5. Registration and Travel Support
ICSE 2022 has two sources of support to facilitate travel to the in-person events through SIGSOFT CAPS and the National Science Foundation. Applications can be submitted through this site: https://conf.researchr.org/attending/icse-2022/travel-support
ACM SIGSOFT provides free virtual registration to the ICSE conference for researchers, students, and practitioners displaced by the war in Ukraine. Please complete your information at http://s.alchemer.com/s3/SIGSOFT-Support-for-Ukrainians-and-others-displaced-by-the-war-in-Ukraine to receive a registration code.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance with registration or have any questions.