The number of attendees has reached the maximum capacity of the conference banquet venue. Therefore, ISSTA and Platinum registrants after July 11 Beijing time will receive a refund of USD100 on the banquet ticket. We apologize for any inconvenience.
ISSTA online registration is now open. Attendees are advised to registration as early as possible to enjoy the early registration rate, and to request conference invitation letters for visa application.
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate||Late Rate|
|Before 06/15/2019||06/16/2019 to 07/14/2019||07/15/2019 to 07/17/2019|
|Platinum Registration (All ISSTA/SPIN activities (5 days, with 1 banquet and 2 receptions)|
|Student ACM Member||780||880||930|
|Student non-ACM Member||830||930||980|
|Student ACM Member||510||560||610|
|Student non-ACM Member||560||610||660|
|Student ACM Member||200||250||300|
|Student non-ACM Member||250||300||350|
|Student ACM Member||330||380||430|
|Student non-ACM Member||380||430||480|
|Workshop - TAV-CPS/IoT|
|Student ACM Member||170||220||270|
|Student non-ACM Member||220||270||320|
|Ada Workshop||100 or Free with any paid registration|
- Early registration is available until June 15th.
- Each accepted paper (except workshop papers and Doctoral Symposium papers) must have at least one author registered at a professional member rate for Full Conference, i.e. either SPIN or ISSTA. Papers for which the only registered authors are students must have one of the students register at the full (i.e., non-student) rate.
- Each accepted workshop paper must have at least one author registered at a professional member rate for Workshop. Workshop papers for which the only registered authors are students must have one of the students register at the full (i.e., non-student) rate for Workshop.
- Doctoral Symposium papers do not require at least one professional registration. Doctoral Symposium papers for which the only registered authors are students can all register at the student rate.
- Each registration option includes different set of free sessions that need sign-up. Please do not forget to check what your registration includes and indicate which free sessions you want to attend.
- Extra banquet tickets for ISSTA can be purchased at USD100/each (e.g., for accompanying persons).
- Students are required to provide proof of full-time student status at the time of registration, which must be acknowledged on the registration form.
- The link to hotel reservation with conference rates is included in the registration confirmation email. Please make hotel reservation early as the number of rooms with conference rate is limited.
If you encounter any problem with the registration system, please contact us via (email@example.com).