29th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC 2022)
Established in 1993, the Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC) is a leading international forum on full-spectrum software engineering and technology, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region. APSEC 2022 aims to bring together the software engineering profession, including researchers, practitioners, and educators, to describe significant new research results, report valuable project experiences, and foster broader communications and collaborations among academia, industry, and government. All accepted papers will be submitted to the IEEE-CS Digital Library in the APSEC 2022 conference proceedings.
APSEC 2022 solicits submissions in the following five separate categories. Furthermore, APSEC 2022 solicits workshop proposals. We invite you to join us at APSEC 2022, online virtually, and to help shape the software engineering research, practice, and education of the future.
- Technical Research: Original research, at most 10 pages
- Software Engineering in Practice (SEIP): Real-world practice, 5 pages
- Early Research Achievements (ERA): Work-in-progress, 5 pages
- Software Engineering Education (EDU): Education and training, 10 pages
- Posters: Work-in-progress, interactive setting, 2 pages
- Workshop Proposals: 2 pages
APSEC 2022 will have sponsorship packages available, providing sponsors with a choice of advertising exposure related to your financial commitment. And it is also a good opportunity to renew friendships and establish new working opportunities. See Sponsorship page for further information.
- The Special Interest Group on Programming, Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ/SIG-PRO)
- The IPSJ Special Interest Group on on Embedded Systems (IPSJ/SIGEMB)
- The Special Interest Group on Software Science, Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE/SIG-SS)
- The Special Interest Group on Knowledge-based Software Engineering, Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE/SIG-KBSE)
- The Special Interest Group on Machine Learning Systems Engineering, Japan Society for Software Science and Technology (JSSST/MLSE)
- The Special Interest Group on Programming and Programming Languages, Japan Society for Software Science and Technology (JSSST/SIGPPL)
- The Special Interest Group on Foundations of Software Engineering, Japan Society for Software Science and Technology (JSSST/FOSE)
- The Special Interest Group on Research on Education of Practical Information Technologies (JSSST/rePiT))
- IEEE Computer Society Tokyo/Japan Joint Chapter