30th Static Analysis Symposium
Welcome to SAS2023!
- If you are a speaker, please check the SPLASH instructions for presenters.
- If you are a session chair, please check the SPLASH instructions for session chairs.
- The papers are linked from the program.
- Paper artifacts are availble at Zenodo.
- The proceedings are now available from Springer.
Please note that you have to reach them from this link to have access.
Welcome to the website of the 30th Static Analysis Symposium (SAS 2023). Static analysis is widely recognized as a fundamental tool for program verification, bug detection, compiler optimization, program understanding, and software maintenance. The series of Static Analysis Symposia has served as the primary venue for the presentation of theoretical, practical, and application advances in the area. A selection of papers will be invited to a special issue of Springer’s journal Formal Methods in System Design.