Registered user since Fri 31 Mar 2017
Name: Michel Steuwer
Bio: I am a lecturer (assistant professor) in the School of Computing Science at the University of Glasgow in Scotland. I am a member of the the GLAsgow Systems Section (GLASS), the Glasgow Parallelism Group (GPG), an associated member of the Formal Analysis, Theory and Algorithms (FATA) section, and a visiting member of the Compiler and Architecture Design Group (CArD) at the University of Edinburgh.
I am interested in all aspects of parallel programming. Particular research interests of mine include performance portability, structured parallel programming, heterogeneous and GPU computing, and novel compilation techniques for high-level languages.
Country: United Kingdom
Affiliation: University of Glasgow
Personal website: http://michel.steuwer.info/
Research interests: Parallel Programming, Structured Parallel Programming, Heterogeneous and GPU Computing, Novel Functional Compilation Techniques
- Author of Just-In-Time GPU Compilation for Interpreted Languages with Partial Evaluation within the Session 2-track in VEE 2017
- Committee Member in Program Committee for SYCL 2017
- Committee Member in Artifact Evaluation Committee for ICFP 2017 Research Artifacts
- Artifact Evaluation Chair in Organizing Committee for LCTES 2018
- Author of OpenCL JIT Compilation for Dynamic Programming Languages within the MoreVMs 2017-track in MoreVMs 2017
- Author of Multi-Stage Programming for GPUs in Modern C++ using PACXX within the GPGPU-9-track in GPGPU-9
- Author of Performance Portable GPU Code Generation for Matrix Multiplication within the GPGPU-9-track in GPGPU-9