Registered user since Sun 27 May 2018
I am Associate Professor at the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, a public university in Madrid, Spain. I mainly do research in following two fields:
a) Software engineering: I am specialized in software analytics of Free/Libre/Open Source Software systems. My primary focus is on mining software repositories, socio-technical issues such as development community metrics, software evolution, and cost estimation.
b) Computational thinking: I investigate the introduction of computer programming at an early age. I have co-authored the Dr. Scratch assessment tool.
- Session Chair of Virtual Trip to Madrid (part of Culture and Sports)
- The Shifting Sands of Motivation: Revisiting What Drives Contributors in Open Source
- Co-Located Events co-Chair in Organizing Committe
- Session Chair of 2.2.4. Programming: General Issues (part of Technical Track)
- Pandemic Programming: How Covid-19 affects software developers and how their organizations can help
- Watch out for Extrinsic Bugs! A Case Study of their Impact in Just-In-Time Bug Prediction Models on the OpenStack project
- Session Chair of 1.5.4. Open Source: Participants' Motivations (part of Technical Track)
- Session Chair of 2.1.2. Deep Neural Networks: Quality Assurance (part of Technical Track)
- Session Chair of 4.5.1. Games (part of Technical Track)
Mining Software Repositories
View general profile