Registered user since Sun 27 May 2018
I am Associate Professor at the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, a public university in Madrid, Spain. I mainly do research in following two fields:
a) Software engineering: I am specialized in software analytics of Free/Libre/Open Source Software systems. My primary focus is on mining software repositories, socio-technical issues such as development community metrics, software evolution, and cost estimation.
b) Computational thinking: I investigate the introduction of computer programming at an early age. I have co-authored the Dr. Scratch assessment tool.
- Finance Chair in Organizing Committee
- Revisiting the Building of Past Snapshots – A Replication and Reproduction Study
- Investigating the Impact of Vocabulary Difficulty and Code Naturalness on Program Comprehension
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Research Track-track
- Committee Member in Doctoral Symposium Track - Program Committee within the Doctoral Symposium Track-track