Registered user since Tue 7 May 2019
My name is Xavier Devroey. I am an assistant professor of software engineering at the University of Namur in Belgium, where, together with Benoît Vanderose, we co-lead the SNAIL Team. My research goal is to ease software testing by exploring new paths to achieve a high level of automation for test case design, generation, selection, and prioritization.
Mining Software Repositories
- Session Chair of Session 9: Fuzzing (part of Research Papers)
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Research Papers-track
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Tool Demo-track
- Author of JUGE: An infrastructure for benchmarking Java unit test generators within the Journal-First Papers-track
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Testing Tools-track