Call for Workshops and Tutorials
The 2023 IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization (CGO), located in Montreal, Canada, is looking for proposals for co-located workshops and tutorials that will run before the main conference.
The deadline for submitting a workshop or tutorial proposal is September 16, 2022 but interested parties are encouraged to contact the workshops and tutorial chair as soon as possible.
If you wish to organize a workshop or tutorial (1/2 or 1 day), please e-mail a proposal to email@example.com with the following details:
- Title of the workshop or tutorial
- Organizers and their affiliations
- Brief description of topics to be covered
- Expected duration; i.e., 1/2 day or full day
- Expected attendance (stats from previous years are ideal)
- URL of workshop/tutorial information (if available)
- Any special requirements the workshop or tutorial may have
One free registration to the workshop/tutorial will be made available per workshop/tutorial accepted (could be used for one of the organizers or for one invited speaker).
- Proposal Submission: September 16, 2022
- Notification: September 30, 2022
- Workshop/Tutorial date: February 25-26, 2023
Alexandra Jimborean, firstname.lastname@example.org