WorkshopsECOOP and ISSTA 2023
We are pleased to announce the following workshops:
- FTfJP 25th international workshop on Formal Techniques for Java-like Programs (FTfJP)
- FUZZING 2nd International Fuzzing Workshop (FUZZING) 2023
- VORTEX Verification and mOnitoring at Runtime EXecution
- ICOOOLPS Workshop on Implementation, Compilation, Optimization of OO Languages, Programs and Systems
- DEBT Workshop on Future Debugging Techniques
Call for Workshops
ECOOP and ISSTA host a diverse offering of workshops bringing together academics, industrial researchers, and practitioners to exchange new ideas, problems, and experiences.
Topics for workshops may include, but are not limited to, the theory, design, implementation, optimization, testing, and analysis of programs and programming languages. In particular, while the OO in ECOOP has traditionally stood for “object-oriented”, these days the scope of ECOOP is much broader and encompasses the Programming Languages field as a whole. Workshops will run before, during, and after the program of the main conference.
To submit a proposal for an ECOOP/ISSTA workshop, please complete the online application form linked to below. After submitting, you will receive an automated email confirmation of your submission and, within at most four weeks, a formal response notifying you if the workshop has been accepted for ECOOP/ISSTA.
Proposals will be reviewed on a rolling basis until February 12th, 2023.
Submission link: https://forms.gle/6bn3TUoveiegzAtb9
Each workshop must conform to the following conditions:
- The workshop’s website must be live within two weeks of notification of the workshop’s acceptance and include relevant information about the organizers and any call for contributions.
- Final notification dates for workshop contributions must be at least 3 days before the early registration period ends.
Please contact the workshop co-chairs, Brittany Johnson-Matthews and Sebastian Erdweg, if you have any questions.