We provide travel support for attending ICSE 2024 through SIGSOFT CAPS. You may apply the SIGSOFT CAPS award if you are qualified.
SIGSOFT is pleased to announce that the CAPS program offers reimbursement for students and professional who attended the ICSE 2024 conference. CAPS travel support can be used for reimbursing flight, hotel, taxi/cab, shuttle, meals, mileage, and parking, and shall NOT be used for reimbursing other expenses (in particular, conference registration). Multiple travel support opportunities exist for ICSE 2024; here are the guidelines:
- Students who are not participating in Student Mentoring Workshop (SMeW) or Doctoral Symposium (DS) only have CAPS available to them, so they shall consider applying for CAPS.
- Students who are participating in DS shall apply for travel support using the form shared directly by the DS Chairs: https://forms.gle/RMWzcsKWrgDgSucA6 – please note the deadline of Jan 15, 2024.
- Students who are participating in SMeW are automatically considered for all funding available.
The CAPS support is available for anyone who fits into one or more of the following categories:
- participants who identify as being a member of an underrepresented racial or ethnic group(s) in the place they work,
- participants based in low-income and lower-middle-income countries as identified by the World Bank List of Economies,
- undergraduate students, or
- SIGSOFT members (both student and professional).
The number of CAPS support is limited. To apply, please complete the following form before February 2, 2024. The notifications will be sent by February 9, 2024