Software Technologies: Applications and Foundations (STAF) is a federation of leading conferences on software technologies. It was formed after the end of the successful TOOLS federated event in 2012, providing a loose umbrella organisation with a steering committee that aims to provide continuity.
The STAF federated event runs annually. The conferences that participate may vary from year to year, but all focus on practical and foundational advances in software technology. The conferences address all aspects of software technology, from object-oriented design, testing, mathematical approaches to modelling and verification, transformation, model-driven engineering, aspect-oriented techniques, and tools.
Conference organisers wishing to co-locate their event within the federated structure of STAF or interested in hosting a future STAF event are invited to contact members of the steering committee.
- ECMFA 2023 – 19th European Conference on Modelling Foundations and Applications
- ICGT 2023 – 16th International Conference on Graph Transformation
- TAP 2023 – 17th International Conference on Tests and Proofs
We are pleased to share that six workshops will be co-located with STAF 2023:
- Agile MDE 2023 – Agile Model-driven Engineering Workshop
- AI4SE@STAF 2023 – Industry Workshop on AI for Software Engineering
- GCM 2023 – 14th International Workshop on Graph Computation Models
- HEDA 2023 – 3rd International Health Data Workshop
- MeSS 2023 – 3rd International Workshop on MDE for Smart IoT Systems
- TTC 2023 – 15th Transformation Tool Contest
- Tue 18 Jul 2023 by Chris Poskitt
STAF'23 Conference and Workshop Proceedings
Links to the STAF’23 conference/workshop proceedings are available on the following page:
DOIs for ICGT and ECMFA have been added to individual papers in the programme. We’ll also add the TAP and (eventual) CEUR-WS / EPTCS workshop proceedings once they become available in the future.
- Mon 17 Jul 2023 by Chris Poskitt
ICGT'23 Proceedings Now Online
Springer have now published the ICGT’23 proceedings as LNCS vol. 13961.
They are providing 4 weeks of free access to conference participants. This can be activated by clicking the link on the page below:
Looking forward to seeing you at ICGT!