Call for Journal-First Contributions
We invite authors of previously published papers in all areas of graphs and graph transformation to submit a journal-first contribution. Authors of accepted journal-first papers will be invited to present their work at ICGT 2023, enriching the programme, and providing authors an additional pathway to engage with the community.
Contributions in this category must have been published in high-quality journals in 2019 or later. For ICGT 2023, we will additionally accept contributions that have been published in book chapters or other quality conferences.
- The original contribution must have been peer-reviewed and published in a quality journal, quality conference (other than ICGT), or as a book chapter in 2019 or later.
- It must be within the scope of ICGT (authors should briefly justify this in their submission).
- The paper should not be an extended journal version of a paper previously published at ICGT.
- Authors should indicate whether the paper has previously been presented in equivalent Journal-First tracks of other conferences.
As contributions in this track will have already been peer-reviewed, they will not be reviewed again for technical content. Rather, the Journal-First committee will evaluate presentation proposals against the criteria above.
In the case where we have more submissions than available presentation slots at ICGT 2023, we will prioritise presentation proposals that: (1) will allow more authors to attend the conference, e.g., those with presenters who are not represented in the research papers track; and (2) will best complement the conference’s technical programme.
All deadlines are 23:59:59 AoE (UTC-12h).
- Journal-First Submission Deadline: 25 April 2023
- Notification: 09 May 2023
Authors should submit a two-page presentation proposal consisting of the paper’s title, the paper’s authors, an extended abstract, a link to the original publication, who will be presenting the paper, and a brief justification of its relevance to the ICGT community.Questions? Use the ICGT Journal-First contact form.