Registered user since Sun 7 Apr 2019
Reiko joined the University of Leicester in 2004, was appointed Professor in Software Engineering in 2007 and served as Head of Department 2014 - 2018. Before, he held academic positions in Paderborn and Dortmund. He studied Computer Science at the Technical Universities of Dresden and Berlin and received his PhD (Dr.-Ing.) from the TU Berlin in 1998.
Reiko is known for his work on model-based development, reengineering and testing, model transformations and the semantics of modelling languages. He published extensively on graph transformation, its concurrency theory, timed and stochastic variants, modularity and refinement.
Reiko is chair of the Steering Committee of the International Conference on Graph Transformation (ICGT) and president of the European Association for Software Science and Technology (EASST). He is a member of the IFIP WG 1.3 - Foundations of System Specification. He was co-chair of FASE 2006, ICGT 2008 as well as CALCO 2013. In July 2023 he will organise the multi-conference on Software Technologies: Applications and Foundations at Leicester.
- Committee Member in Journal-First Committee within the Journal-First-track
- Presenter of ICGT Conference Closing within the Research Papers-track
- Presenter of Graph Rewriting for Graph Neural Networks within the Research Papers-track
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Research Papers-track
- Steering Committee Chair in Steering Committee