Registered user since Fri 28 Oct 2016
His research focuses on data-driven software engineering, with a special emphasis on software architecture, mobile software development, robotics software. He applies empirical methods to evaluate methods and techniques in the field of software engineering. He authored several scientific articles in international journals and peer-reviewed international conferences proceedings. He is program committee member and reviewer of international conferences and journals in the software engineering field.
He received a PhD in computer science from the University of L’Aquila in 2012. He is a member of ACM, IEEE, VERSEN, Amsterdam Young Academy, and Amsterdam Data Science.
- ATDx: A tool for Providing a Data-driven Overview of Architectural Technical Debt in Software-intensive Systems
- Architectural Tactics for Energy-aware Robotics Software: A Preliminary Study
- Building and Evaluating a Theory of Architectural Technical Debt in Software-intensive Systems
- Committee Member in Steering Committee
- Ordinary PC member in Program Committee within the Research Papers-track
View general profile