Registered user since Sun 27 May 2018
I am Associate Professor at the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, a public university in Madrid, Spain. I mainly do research in following two fields:
a) Software engineering: I am specialized in software analytics of Free/Libre/Open Source Software systems. My primary focus is on mining software repositories, socio-technical issues such as development community metrics, software evolution, and cost estimation.
b) Computational thinking: I investigate the introduction of computer programming at an early age. I have co-authored the Dr. Scratch assessment tool.
Mining Software Repositories
- Committee Member in Shadow PC Advisors within the Shadow PC-track
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Technical Papers-track
- Session Chair of Hackathon (part of Technical Papers)
- Starting the InnerSource Journey: Key Goals and Metrics to Measure Collaboration
- Can instability variations warn developers when open-source projects boost?
- Hackathon Co-Chair in Hackathon Committee within the Hackathon-track
- Session Chair of Session 8: Large-Scale Mining & Software Ecosystems (part of Technical Papers)
- Hackathon Co-Chair in Organizing Committee
International Conference on Program Comprehension
View general profile