Registered user since Tue 9 Jan 2018
I completed a PhD in Computer Science at the Institute of Mathematics and Statistics at University of São Paulo in 2015. Currently, I am an Assistant Professor at the Northern Arizona University, USA. I was a visiting scholar at the University of California, Irvine from July 2013 to January 2014.
I research the intersections of Software Engineering (SE) and Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW). Currently, I am working on the support of newcomers to Open Source Software development communities. I am interested in Open Source Software, Human Aspects of Software Engineering, Empirical Software Engineering, and Mining Software Repositories techniques.
Mining Software Repositories
- Moving on from the software engineers' gambit: an approach to support the defense of software effort estimates
- A Model for Understanding and Reducing Developer Burnout
- Rules of Engagement: Why and How Companies Participate in OSS
- Will you come back to contribute? Investigating the inactivity of OSS core developers in GitHub
- Committee Member in Joint Track on Software Engineering Education and Training within the SEET - Software Engineering Education and Training-track
- Program Committee Member in Technical Track within the Technical Track-track
- Research Artifact: Designing for Cognitive Diversity: Improving the GitHub Experience
- Do I Belong? Modeling Sense of Virtual Community Among Linux Kernel Contributors
- Designing for Cognitive Diversity: Improving the GitHub Experience for Newcomers
International Conference on Program Comprehension
View general profile